Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Return from hiatus

After almost 10 years since my last blog, I've decided it's about time I started writing up a few things again. It's been an eventful 10 years... not the least of which was living in China for almost 8 of them. The great firewall of China blocks this blogger site so it was increasingly difficult to make entries and, for the most part, I was so busy doing life that finding time to update this blog just became one of those things that fell off the priority list.
In any case, kids are now living their own independent lives back in Australia and a year ago wifey and I moved to Singapore and I've got a lot more control over my time.  And with this Covid-19 shenanigans I've been recently put out of (working for the man) work and so I've got plenty of time to pursue some projects of my own. Over the past couple of years, I've also bought some reasonably good test equpment (DSO, PSup, Sig Gen & Desktop Multimeter) so I'm pretty well equipped to do development at home. One of these days I'll do a writeup of my lab setup.
For now, this is a quick hello to the world and I hope to be keeping this site much better fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment